Sunday, July 24, 2011

Trend Spotting: Turbans

This months issue of South African Elle featured the amazing Jackie Burger sporting a turban, so I thought it was finally time to do some research into them, since everyone has been talking about turbans. And by everyone I mean people I don't actually know personally. So apparently they've been a key feature of most Spring/Summer 2011 shows and super big at New York Fashion Week.



I really like that the trend can be adapted to everyday looks as well, in the form of turbands. So that you don't feel like a complete weirdo when trying the whole turban thing out for the first time. I want this velvet one right here.



I don't know if it's the excitement of new clothes or the fact that winter is starting to make me feel sad, but I really want summer. Now.



No comments:

Post a Comment